Timepiece alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Date & Time" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Timepiece or a related project?
Intuitive date handling in Swift
- :bulb: Intuitive: Timepiece provides a set of helpers to make date handling easier.
- :clock9: Correct: Using Foundation API correctly, Timepiece helps to calculate dates correctly without deep understanding.
- :package: Small: Timepiece has only 4 file. You can read the inside of this easily.
- Swift 3.0+
- iOS 8.0+ / macOS 10.9+ / tvOS 9.0+ / watchOS 2.0+
Date(era: 235, year: 26, month: 8, day: 14, hour: 20, minute: 25, second: 43, nanosecond: 0, on: Calendar(identifier: .japanese)) Date(year: 2014, month: 8, day: 14, hour: 20, minute: 25, second: 43, nanosecond: 0) Date(year: 2014, month: 8, day: 14, hour: 20, minute: 25, second: 43) Date(year: 2014, month: 8, day: 14) Date.today() Date.yesterday() Date.tomorrow()
now + 1.year now - 2.months now + (3.weeks - 4.days + 5.hours) 1.year.later 1.year.ago
now.changed(year: 2014) now.changed(weekday: 1) now.truncated([.minute, .second, .nanosecond]) now.truncated(from: .day)
now.stringIn(dateStyle: .long, timeStyle: .medium) now.dateString(in: .medium) now.timeString(in: .short) 3.days.string(in: .full)
"2014/8/14".date(inFormat: "yyyy/MM/dd") "2014-08-14T20:25:43+0900".dateInISO8601Format()
# Podfile pod "Timepiece"
# Cartfile github "naoty/Timepiece"
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
Timepiece is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Timepiece README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.