Avg Release Cycle
2135 days ago
v0.6 ChangesJuly 23, 2017
- ➕ Adds tvOS and watchOS support to the pod spec.
- ➕ Adds utility to help detect if errors are due to invalid Dropbox credentials being used.
- 🛠 Fixes issue migrating Dropbox API v1 to v2 tokens.
- ➕ Adds method to get file thumbnails.
- 🔦 Exposes internal method that returns requests to download files.
- Simplifies authentication by dropping need for redirect URLs, client can use a URL scheme they register instead.
- ➕ Adds support for monitoring progress of large file uploads.
- 👍 Allows users to specify "overwrite" upload policy instead of "add".
- ⚡️ Updates docs to cover
SFAuthenticationSessionand other new API changes.
v0.5 ChangesAugust 24, 2016
- ➕ Add support for saving URL contents to Dropbox.
- ➕ Add support for getting short links and links that are shareable while file uploads are occurring.
- ➕ Add support for monitoring upload and download progress.
- ➕ Add support for fetching authenticated account info.
- ➕ Add CocoaPods support.
v0.4 ChangesAugust 05, 2016
- ➕ Add support for moving files.
- ➕ Add support for getting file info.
- ➕ Add support for getting user's used and available space.
- ➕ Add support for large file uploads.
- ➕ Add support for getting deleted files when listing folder contents.
- ➕ Add error handling utility.
v0.3 ChangesMay 29, 2016
This version of TJDropbox handles file paths with non-ASCII characters correctly. Thanks to @qianbodong for pointing out that this was an issue here
v0.2 ChangesMay 20, 2016
👍 This version of TJDropbox adds support for authenticating directly with the Dropbox app.
v0.1 ChangesApril 30, 2016
This version corresponds with Close-up 1.8.11, the first version to incorporate it.