TPPDF alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "PDF" category.
Alternatively, view TPPDF alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.1 0.0 TPPDF VS FastPdfKitA Static Library to be embedded on iOS applications to display pdf documents derived from Fast PDF
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of TPPDF or a related project?
TPPDF is a fast PDF builder for iOS & macOS using simple commands to create advanced documents!
Created and maintained by Philip Niedertscheider and all the amazing contributors.
Features • Getting Started • Communication • Usage • Installation • Credits • License
- [x] Page header and footer
- [x] Dynamic content layout with page alignment
- [x] Support for tables and cell alignment
- [x] Attributed strings
- [x] Custom spacing
- [x] Image support
- [x] Horizontal line separators
- [x] Custom indentation
- [x] Custom top offset (good for layered rendering)
- [x] Pagination
- [x] Image caption
- [x] Compress images
- [x] Custom image size fit
- [x] Images in the header and footer
- [x] Horizontal line separators in the header and footer
- [x] Generate PDF files directly to handle large PDF files (Details)
- [x] PDF metadata
- [x] Custom table styling
- [x] Multi-column sections
- [x] Swift Package Manager Support
- [x] Tables with cell merging & automatic page breaking
- [x] Hyperlinks in text
- [x] Native progress tracking using
- [ ] Documentation
Building a PDF document is very easy:
First, you create a document with a paperformat...
let document = PDFDocument(format: .a4)
...then you add your information to a container...
document.add(.contentCenter, text: "Create PDF documents easily.")
...then you render the document...
let generator = PDFGenerator(document: document) let url = try generator.generateURL(filename: "Example.pdf")
If you need more details, checkout Usage.
TPPDF is an Open Source side-project of techprimate. As we are currently working on multiple other projects, we only have limited time for fixing bugs and enhancing TPPDF.
That's why any issue reporting and especially Pull Requests are very welcome!
If you need professional support for your company, you can reach out to @philprimes on Twitter or on our website techprimate.com! This is mainly for custom or high-priority requests, therefore we won't publish a consulting pricing for now.
If you need help, use Stack Overflow. (Tag 'TPPDF')Just open up another issue, it might lead to better documentation.
- If you found a bug, open an issue.
- If you have a feature request, open an issue.
- If you want to contribute, submit a pull request.
Take a look at the Getting Started Guide or checkout the Examples (using of one of the following):
- Clone the repository and look at the Example folders
pod try TPPDF
Apps using TPPDF
If you are using TPPDF in your app and want to be listed here, simply create a pull request or let us know on Twitter or via GitHub. We are always curious to see, who is using our project :)
Burnout Coach - by Stéphane Mégy
ChatHistory - by techprimate
Hikingbook - by Zheng-Xiang Ke
Bug Journal - by David Johnson
Energy Tracker - by Stefan Nebel
TPPDF is created and maintained by Philip Niedertscheider, founder of techprimate.
Please consider backing this project by using the following GitHub Sponsor button.
We want to thank all contributors for their effort!
TPPDF is available under the MIT license. See the [LICENSE](LICENSE) file for more info.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the TPPDF README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.