Avg Release Cycle
- ➕ Added: Now posting notification when reference time gets updated
- 🛠 Fixed: Fixed crash when receiving empty packets from certain hosts.
- ➕ Added: Swift 3 support.
- ➕ Added: Support for configuring polling interval.
- 🔄 Changed:
retrieveReferenceTimehas been renamed to
- 🔄 Changed: Dropped support for Mac OS 10.9.
- 🛠 Fixed: Addressed issue building project with latest swiftlint installed.
- ➕ Added: Now supporting CocoaPods.
- ➕ Added: Now polls at regular intervals and automatically updates reference times.
- 🛠 Fixed: Addressed assertion getting hit on certain devices when requesting network time.
- 🛠 Fixed: Addressed memory leak due to long interpolated strings in Swift 2.3.
- 🛠 Fixed: Updated dispersion check and uptime function for more accurate times.
- ➕ Added: Now supporting full NTP integration.
- 🛠 Fixed: Fixed rare crash when resolving hosts.
- ➕ Added: Now supporting Xcode 8 and Swift 2.3.
- 🛠 Fixed: Fixed bundle identifier for tvOS framework.
- 🛠 Fixed: Updated guard for outlier server responses to be more stringent.
- ➕ Added: IPv6 support.
- 🛠 Fixed: Addresses issue when cloning submodules.