Wormholy alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Debugging" category.
Alternatively, view Wormholy alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.2 0.0 Wormholy VS HyperionIn-app design review tool to inspect measurements, attributes, and animations.
7.7 5.3 Wormholy VS MTHawkeyeProfiling / Debugging assist tools for iOS. (Memory Leak, OOM, ANR, Hard Stalling, Network, OpenGL, Time Profile ...)
6.8 3.6 Wormholy VS Playbook📘A library for isolated developing UI components and automatically taking snapshots of them.
6.1 0.0 Wormholy VS WoodpeckerEGODatabase is a thread-safe Objective-C SQLite wrapper with full support for asynchronous SQLite calls as well as built in NSOperationQueue support.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Wormholy or a related project?
Start debugging iOS network calls like a wizard, without extra code! Wormholy makes debugging quick and reliable.
What you can do:
- [x] No code to write and no imports.
- [x] Record all app traffic that uses
- [x] Reveal the content of all requests, responses, and headers simply by shaking your phone!
- [x] No headaches with SSL certificates on HTTPS calls.
- [x] Find, isolate and fix bugs quickly.
- [x] Swift & Objective-C compatibility.
- [x] Also works with external libraries like
- [x] Ability to blacklist hosts from being recorded using the array
- [x] Ability to export API requests as Postman collection
- [x] Ability to share cURL rappresentation of API requests
- iOS 9.0+
- Xcode 10+
- Swift 4, 4.1, 4.2 and Swift 5
Add it to your project, and that's all! Shake your device or your simulator and Wormholy will appear! You don't need to import the library into your code, it works magically!
I suggest you install it only in debug mode. The easiest way is with CocoaPods:
pod 'Wormholy', :configurations => ['Debug']
If you want to disable the shake, and fire Wormholy from another point inside your app, you need to set the environment variable
NO, and call this local notification:
NotificationCenter.default.post(name: NSNotification.Name(rawValue: "wormholy_fire"), object: nil)
You can also programmatically enable/disable the shake gesture at any time. You can do
Wormholy.shakeEnabled = false to disable (or enable) the shake gesture.
You can also install Wormholy using Carthage.
To integrate Wormholy into your Xcode project using Carthage, specify it in your
carthage update to build the framework and drag the built
Wormholy.framework into your Xcode project.
- If you need help or you'd like to ask a general question, open an issue.
- If you found a bug, open an issue.
- If you have a feature request, open an issue.
- If you want to contribute, submit a pull request.
Made with ❤️ by Paolo Musolino.
Follow me on:
Wormholy is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Wormholy README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.