Xcode Maven alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Dependency / Package Manager" category.
Alternatively, view Xcode Maven alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.8 9.4 L2 Xcode Maven VS swift-package-managerThe Package Manager for the Swift Programming Language
5.8 0.0 Xcode Maven VS AccioA dependency manager driven by SwiftPM that works for iOS/tvOS/watchOS/macOS projects.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Xcode Maven or a related project?
Xcode Maven Plugin
Finally..!! This repo can atlast be retired..!!
The way xcode-maven-plugin building a project (generation of .app and archive to ipa) is no more supported by apple. Generated ipa is not eligible for appStore upload. Changes around the xcode are very dynamic it's not realistic to adopt these changes to xcode-maven-plugin. We will not assure further contribution to this project from SAP. Officially closing our support to this repository.
Please refer for Apple's latest App Distribution Workflow
The Xcode Maven Plugin can be used to integrate Xcode projects into a Maven build system. Especially it offers the following features:
- Integration with a Maven repository for binary artifact distribution
- Dependency resolution via a Maven repository between Xcode projects
- The xcode-maven-plugin is currently only compatible with maven 3.0. For more details check https://github.com/sap-production/xcode-maven-plugin/issues/131
- The xcode-maven-plugin is currently only compatible with Jdk 1.7.X, Project will build successfully with Jdk 8 but integration tests are failing, We recommend to use Jdk 1.7.x.
For a detailed documentation please refer to the Maven generated Plugin documentation
To avoid command line usage and calling
mvn manually, check out the initial version of this Xcode plugin.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Xcode Maven README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.