Xcode themes list alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Themes" category.
Alternatively, view Xcode themes list alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Xcode themes list or a related project?
- Coal Graal
- Cocoa Frooties: A theme made by Michael Mangold
- Dusk v2
- EGO v2: A theme from Enormego. An Xcode3 version can be found here:
- EGO v2 (darker): The EGOv2 was too bright for me for some colors, so I toned them down.
- Foggy Bottoms: A theme made by Michael Mangold
- Humane: This theme was originally made for Xcode 3 by Damien Guard. I've made some modifications to it (including a switch to Menlo 12 pt. instead of Panic Sans 11 pt., though the two typefaces are nearly identical).
- Mangold: A theme made by Michael Mangold
- Monoguy: Monokai-hacked theme by Mazyod.
- Morrowind: Great theme based on the Tango palette. By Nate Stedman
- Objective Sheep: Works especially well if combined with some good Jazz through your headphones… something like Miles Davis’s “Kind of Blue” for example :-). Found here
- Obsidian Code: A theme made by Ben Scheirman. An Xcode 3 version can be found here
- Pastel - Menlo
- Rearden Steel: A theme made by Michael Mangold
- Raspberry Sorbet: A theme made by Michael Mangold
- Salander: A theme made by Michael Mangold
- Scratch Art
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Solarized Dark and Light: Both themes are based off the amazing work for the original Solarized theme. Github user varikin took the Solarized palette and made the Solarize Dark theme for Xcode 4. I forked his repository and added the Solarize Light theme as well. I'm including both in this repository, but both have been pushed back upstream to his repo.
- Space Gray: A Hyperminimal Theme. Found here
- Spacedust: This amazing theme was created by Mikael Hallendal (m5h).
- Tomorrow Theme: A Pastel Coloured Editor Theme. Found here
- Twilight: Port from Textmate's Twilight theme. Found here
- XCasts: a dark theme loosely based on Ryan Bates' excellent Railscasts theme for Textmate. Found here
- WWDC2016: A color scheme for Xcode based on the WWDC 2016 invitation. Found here
- Yo: a color theme that is based on Yo.
Using the installation script
$ git clone https://github.com/hdoria/xcode-themes.git $ cd xcode-themes $ ./install.sh # And then restart Xcode
$ git clone https://github.com/hdoria/xcode-themes.git $ cd xcode-themes $ mkdir -p ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/UserData/FontAndColorThemes/ $ cp *.dvtcolortheme ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/UserData/FontAndColorThemes/
Find and install ThemeInstaller app from the Mac App Store. Open theme you want to install and it's done. Themes are visible after Xcode is restarted.