Avg Release Cycle
661 days ago
🔖 Version 1.4.0
01 Jan 2020
- ⚡️ Updated lcov to 1.14
- ⚡️ Updated lcov_cobertura.py to 2.0.3
🔖 Version 1.3.2
01 Feb 2019
- 🛠 Fixed for projects using Xcode "New Build System"
🔖 Version 1.3.1
24 Sep 2017
- Updated lcov to 1.13 for Xcode 8/9 compatibility. Thanks to: senmiao
🔖 Version 1.3.0
29 Feb 2016
- Updated lcov to 1.12 for Xcode 7 compatibility. Thanks to: Nico Elayda
- Instead of editing
getcovdirectly to exclude certain files from coverage, specify them in an
SRCROOT. Thanks to: Ellen Shapiro
- Add ability to generate Clover XML reports for Bamboo CI. Call getcov with
-xc. Thanks to: Kamil Pyć
🔖 Version 1.2.2
22 Mar 2015
getcovcommand line parameters, making it easier to use XcodeCoverage in continuous integration. Thanks to: Tom Aylesworth
- Add Cobertura XML generation. Thanks to: Ellen Shapiro
- Support use as CocoaPod. Thanks to: Ellen Shapiro
- Update to lcov 1.11. Thanks to: Ellen Shapiro
- ➕ Add XcodeCoverage.xcconfig for simple project setup.
v1.2.1March 22, 2015
v1.2.0March 22, 2015
13 Nov 2014
- Exclude "Developer/SDKs" instead of "Applications/Xcode.app" so that people can use multiple versions of Xcode. Thanks to: Cédric Luthi
- Quote arguments to support built products directory containing spaces. Thanks to: Cédric Luthi
- 🛠 Fix functionality optional post-test dialog in other locales by forcing buttons to be in English.
30 Mar 2014
- Support Xcode 5.1. Thanks to: Mike Maietta
- Add optional post-test script
run_code_coverage_post.shto prompt whether to generate coverage report. Thanks to: Matthew Purland
- Improve function coverage by specifying
--derive-func-data. Thanks to: jstevenco
- Directly include copy of lcov 1.10.
09 Mar 2014
- Fix: Use
NATIVE_ARCH. Thanks to: Scott Densmore
- 👌 Improve scripts so they can be run from any working directory.
OBJROOTso that customizations can include subprojects.
- Fix: Use