v4.0.1 ChangesJanuary 24, 2020
🚀 Release notes:
- This pod and repository have been deprecated. Please go to here for the Zendesk Support SDK.
v4.0.0 ChangesNovember 12, 2019
👍 Zendesk Support SDK 4.0.0
- 👌 Custom fields functionality has been completely re-implemented. For more details, see our migration guide.
- Custom fields are now available as the
customFieldsproperty of the
- Enabled module stability for the SDKs.
- 🛠 Fixed crash in
- 🛠 Fixed crash in
v3.0.3 ChangesNovember 06, 2019
Built with Xcode 11.2
v3.0.2 ChangesOctober 02, 2019
🏗 3.0.2 Swift 5.1 compatible build
- 🛠 Fixed issue where ticket details were not visible in ticket list in Dark Mode.
- 🛠 Fixed issue where the text on empty ticket list was displayed in the wrong color when using Dark Mode.
- 🛠 Fixed issue where Help Center search was missing from Help Center article list on initial load on iOS 13.
- 🛠 Fixed issue where Help Center navigation bar was displayed in the wrong color on iOS 13.
- 🛠 Fixed issue where the Article List was displayed in Times New Roman font on iOS 13.
- 🛠 Fixed issue where the "Failed to get tickets" error message was displayed in Times New Roman font on iOS 13.
- 🛠 Fixed issue where photos taken on device before update to iOS 13 were not recognized as jpeg.
- 🛠 Fixed issue where image picker text was not visible in Dark Mode.
- 🛠 Fixed issue where camera button was not visible on iOS 13 with device used in landscape mode.
v3.0.1 ChangesJuly 26, 2019
🐛 Bug fixes.
v3.0.1-swift5.1September 13, 2019
v3.0.0 ChangesJuly 02, 2019
👍 The Zendesk Support SDK is now shipped with a extra framework to include when integrating into your app called the
CommonUISDK.framework. This will need to imported when using the
UiConfigurationclass in the SDK.
- 🛠 Fixed bug where Help Center search with labels that contain spaces were not getting encoded correctly.
- 🛠 Fixed issue where the navigation bar would cover content in Request List screen on iOS 10 when accessed through Help Center screen.
- 🛠 Fixed issue for integrators using Swift where the
ZDKHelpCenterSimpleArticlewould be the wrong type.
- 👍 The
ArticleViewControllernow supports RTL content in the article.
- 🛠 The
showContactSupportproperty was not being respected in the Help Center article page when accessed through search. This is fixed.
- 🔧 The
ArticleViewControllernow automatically show the Answer Bot UI from the "Contact us" button if the AnswerBotSDK is present. New properties
HelpCenterUiConfigurationallows integrators to configure whether to open the Answer Bot screen or not.
- 👍 The CoreSDK now respects the identity type set on the SupportSDK tab in the Admin dashboard and will fail authentication if the identity type set in code doesn't match it.
- Date format in the
ArticleViewControlleris now formatted correctly in RTL languages.
- 🛠 Fixed bug where users create a ticket but then don't receive push notification on that ticket till they re-enter the Request screen.
- 🛠 Fixed crash on iPads when displaying alert views for for unsent messages on the Request screen.
- 🛠 Fixed issue where tickets created for JWT users are not linked correctly if we fail to fetch the request the first time they enter the request screen.
v2.3.1 ChangesMarch 28, 2019
Built with Xcode 10.2
v2.3.0 ChangesNovember 02, 2018
🚀 Release 2.3.0
🛠 Fix for image attachments layout issues in the RequestController, where images appear at varying dimensions in landscape.
➕ Added Voice Over compatibility.
🛠 Fix for text cursor jumping to the end of text, when inserting unicode character, in the middle of the input field.
🛠 Fix for article failing to load on initial display, from a clean install.
🛠 Fix for tabBar blocking the inputField on iOS 9 and 10.
🗄 Deprecated the ZDKHelpCenterDelegate that displayed the human contact options,
👉 use HelpCenterUiConfiguration and ArticleUiConfiguration instead.
🛠 Fix for navBar shadow missing after presenting Create Request screen.
v2.2.0 ChangesSeptember 27, 2018
👍 Zendesk Support Mobile SDK 2.2.0