APValidators alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Form" category.
Alternatively, view APValidators alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.6 0.8 L2 APValidators VS XLFormXLForm is the most flexible and powerful iOS library to create dynamic table-view forms. Fully compatible with Swift & Obj-C.
5.8 0.0 L5 APValidators VS YALFieldCustom Field component with validation for creating easier form-like UI from interface builder.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of APValidators or a related project?
Form validation without any code!
APValidators is a codeless solution for form validation. Just connect everything right in Interface Builder and you're done. Supports really complex and extendable forms by allowing to connect validators in tree.
- Tree structure for validation rules.
- No need for any inheritance in UI classes. This means you can use any UITextField or UITextView subclasses and still use APValidators.
- Easy to integrate to any codebase.
- Perfect unit tests code coverage.
- Create your form UI in Interface Builder.
In Interface builder add Object to your UIViewController for every validator.
Assign custom class for every validator.
* `APRegexValidator` - validates over regex expression. * `APRequiredValidator` - validates that string is not empty. * `APZipValidator` - ZIP code validation. Must have two-letters country code assigned. Currently supports 151 countries. * `APEmailValidator` - email validation. * `APEqualValidator` - validates that two controls has equal text. * `APBlockValidator` - invokes custom block for validation. * `APCreditCardValidator` - validates credit card number by Luhn alghoritm. Also returns credit card type. * `APCharactersCountValidator` - validates lenght of string by min and max characters count. * `APCompoundValidator` - allows to connect child validators. Will have valid state only if every child validator has valid state. Also returns `errorMessages` array of all not valid child validators `errorMessage` properties at the moment. ![Assign subclass](/images/assign-class.png)
Connect your UI-control
validatorproperty to validator Object. APValidators currently support only UITextField and UITextView subclasses.
APCompoundValidatorif you need more than one validator for UI-control. Connect it to UI-control and all validators to it's
APCompoundValidatoras form validator and connect all other validators to it.
To run the example project, clone the repo, and run pod install from the Example directory first.
- iOS 8.0 and higher
APValidators is available through CocoaPods. To install it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
Nickolay Sheika, [email protected]
If you have improvements or concerns, feel free to post an issue and write details.
APValidators is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the APValidators README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.