Awesome iOS has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome iOS unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Bugsnag 6.25.0 (October 26, 2022)
- 🔧 Expand
configuration.attemptDeliveryOnCrashto send Mach exceptions (e.g. Swift fatal errors and bad memory accesses) at crash time. #1496
- 🔧 Expand
Tuist 3.12.1 (October 19, 2022)
- 🛠 Fix support for master.key with final newline #4782 by @mfcollins3
- 👉 Make
.tuist-binfolder #4793 by @ezraberch
- 🛠 Fix
tuist installwhen missing trailing zero #4797 by @danyf90
- Preserve target order defined in
Project.swiftwhen generating project #4810 by @moritzsternemann
- 🛠 Fix for resource synthesizers not added to the
tuist editproject #4822 by @devyhan
- 🛠 Fix parsing of "1" and "0" as String from environment #4816 by @danyf90
- 📦 Use relative path in generated Package.swift #4815 by @danyf90
- 🛠 Fix regression on SwiftPackageManager packages defining file resources with copy rule #4812 by @alexanderwe
Stripe 22.8.1 (September 12, 2022)
- 🛠 [Fixed] Fixed potential crash when using Link in Mac Catalyst.
- 🛠 [Fixed] Fixed Right-to-Left (RTL) layout issues.
- 🛠 [Fixed] Fixed an issue where
applePayContext:willCompleteWithResult:authorizationResult:handler:may not be called in Objective-C implementations of