Awesome iOS has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome iOS unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
JOSESwift 2.4.0 (April 20, 2021)
- 👉 Use timing safe byte comparison for AES CBC MAC checks (#259)
- ➕ Add support for JWS HS256, HS384, and HS512 algorithms (#258)
- ⬆️ Bump kramdown from 2.3.0 to 2.3.1 (#255)
- ⚡️ Update SPM installation instructions (#252)
- 🚀 Automate publishing releases on GitHub (#249)
Bugsnag 6.8.4 (April 14, 2021)
macCatalystiOSVersionis now reported for apps built with Mac Catalyst and iOS app running on Apple silicon. #1066
🐛 Bug fixes
SwiftLint 0.42.0 (December 14, 2020)
👕 SwiftLint now requires Swift 5.2 or higher to build.
SwiftLint.xcprojecthave been completely removed. You can still use Xcode to develop SwiftLint by opening it as a Swift Package by typing
xed Package.swiftfrom your shell.
JP Simard #3412
nestingrule defaults to 2 levels.
nestingrule to search for nested types and functions within closures and statements. Defaults to
Add option to specify a
parent_configfile (local or remote) in any SwiftLint configuration file. Allow passing multiple configuration files via the command line. Improve documentation for multiple configuration files.
Frederick Pietschmann #1352
always_keep_importsconfiguration option for the
🐛 Bug Fixes