Awesome iOS has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome iOS unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
GradientLoadingBar 2.1.1 (December 05, 2021)
- Showing loading bar with a masked notch on iPad Pro 12.9 (#020)
SwiftyMenu 1.0.0 (July 04, 2021)
- SwiftMenu different Attributes.
- 👌 Support for SPM.
- ✂ Removed all
IBDesignablefrom SwiftyMenu and changed the styling of the menu using
- Arrow direction when multi selection enabled.