Awesome iOS has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome iOS unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Kif 3.7.13 (December 01, 2020)
- ➕ Adds a Visualizer to the top of the highest window instead of it's own window to prevent issues from changing key windows.
- 🛠 Fixes date picker for iOS 14
SwiftLocation 5.0.1 (November 28, 2020)
Released on 2020-11-28
- 📦 [NEW] [#311] Added support for Swift Package Manager dynamic library.
- 👍 [NEW] [#312] Add support for precise and reduced GPS accuracy option introduced in iOS 14+.
- ⚡️ [NEW] [#313] Expose
pausesLocationUpdatesAutomaticallyproperty to SwiftLocation
- [NEW] [#314] Add opportunity to discard and not automatic save GPS/Geofence/Visits requests between app sessions.
- [NEW] [#286] Add BundleIdentifier to Google-requests to enable google api restriction option.
- 🛠 [FIX] [#309] Fixed an issue when evaluating
minDistanceproperty of the Location Manager.
- 🛠 [FIX] [#303] Fixed an issue when compiling Mac Catalyst 14+ ('rangedRegions' fix).
- ⚠ [FIX] [#305] Fixed several warnings with Mac Catalyst
- 🛠 [FIX] [#310] Fixed an issue with Codable and
timeoutvariable is nullable.
- 🏗 [FIX] [#306] Fixed
gpsLocationWith()init with builder which does not work correctly (cannot configure get continuous GPS values).
- ⚠ [FIX] [#304] Added LICENSE file to silent warning of CocoaPods.
- 📚 [FIX] [#302] Updated README.md documentation.