15 Deployment / Distribution libraries and projects
10.0 9.3 L5 RubyConnect all iOS deployment tools into one streamlined workflow.
0.4 5.9 Objective-CSecure runtime configuration for iOS and watchOS, apps and app extensions.
7.1 4.4 L4 RubyInstantly create a simple signup page for TestFlight beta testers.
3.3 2.3 RubyGet a notification once your iTunes Connect build is finished processing.
0.7 0.3 GoMobile Continuous Integration & Delivery with dozens of integrations to build, test, deploy and collaborate.
8.8 0.0 L3 Objective-CA software update kit.
- -CI/CD service which makes it easy to build, test and deploy applications for any Apple device. iOS support is fully integrated in Semaphore 2.0, so you can use the same powerful CI/CD pipeline features for iOS as you do for Linux-based development.
- -A mobile iteration platform
- -Free App Store screenshot builder.
- -SDK to patch, fix bugs, modify and manipulate native apps (Obj-c & Swift) in real-time.
- -A crash reporting and beta testing service.
- -The beta testing service hosted on iTunes Connect (requires iOS 8 or later).
- -With HockeyApp, you can distribute beta versions of your app, collect live crash reports, get feedback from users, and analyze test coverage.
- -Sign up TestFlight beta testers on your website. Embeddable and hosted TestFlight beta sign-up forms
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.