Charts v4.0.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-02-18 // about 2 years ago
🔀 Merged pull requests:
- 🛠 Fix bounds checks on binary search #4577 (jjatie)
- ➕ Added SPM build action #4576 (jjatie)
- ✅ Replace FBSnapshotTestCase with pointfree/swift-snapshot-testing #4574 (jjatie)
- 🛠 Fixed incorrect guard return statement when rendering limit lines #4563 (jjatie)
- SPM GitHub Action #4553 (jjatie)
- ChartViewBase cleanup #4537 (nuomi1)
- ➕ Add Tutorial Link.md #4516 (StewartLynch)
- Import swift algorithms #4497 (jjatie)
- ⚡️ Algorithm updates #3638 (jjatie)
Previous changes from v4.0.0
🚀 v4.0.0 Pre-release
🔀 We have merged our long waited 4.0 branch into master. It adopts latest Swift trends and benefits and more flexbile and More swift!
🚀 This is a huge release as a lot of APIs have changed and adopted new protocols. So please expect it will break your code especially about the collection protocols. We will add a few Pull requests in the near future such as #4411.
🚀 The pre-release could last a little bit longer since we don't want to push people to update. But we do encourage people to try it out and give us feed back.