Avg Release Cycle
348 days ago
- 🛠 Fixed crash in request preview.
- 🛠 Fixed typo in swizzling of UIView methods.
- Closing the menu programmatically.
- ➕ Added
Clear datashortcut item for removing data from keychain, user defaults, documents directory, and cookies on app launch.
- ➕ Added
- ➕ Added grid overlay opacity settings
- Value text in
DBTitleValueTableViewCell(user for example in request details screen) is now selectable
- ➕ Added Carthage support
- 💻 Grid overlay: highly customizable grid displayed on top of the screen at all times. Helpful during design review and UI debugging
UIDebuggingInformationOverlayis working again on iOS 11
- 🐛 Bug fixes:
- Improved table view management in requests list
- Network requests logging works again on iOS 9
- Saving screenshots for crash reports on non-main threads
- Fixed crash with removing observer of
- Crash reports: list of all the crashes with details including stack trace, console output and a screenshot
- Sending crash reports by email
- Preview of available fonts
- 🛠 Fixed Xcode 9 warnings
- ⚡️ Updated devices list
- ✂ Removed not working
UIDebuggingInformationOverlayon iOS 11
- ➕ Added convenience methods to show the menu, performance widget and
- 🛠 fixed compatibility with ATS and self-signed certificate
- 🛠 Fixed bug with adding nil to reusable touch indicators set.
- 🛠 Fixed bug with infinite loop when uploading images using AFNetworking