Avg Release Cycle
1022 days ago
v0.6.0 ChangesAugust 17, 2020
- Created the ability to provide the menu view controller.
v0.5.2 ChangesJune 26, 2020
- ✂ Removed unused (and deprecated) search controller.
v0.5.1 ChangesDecember 05, 2018
- 🛠 Fixed crash in request preview.
- 🛠 Fixed typo in swizzling of UIView methods.
- Closing the menu programmatically.
v0.5.0 ChangesJune 29, 2018
- ➕ Added
Clear datashortcut item for removing data from keychain, user defaults, documents directory, and cookies on app launch.
- ➕ Added
v0.4.0 ChangesJune 25, 2018
- ➕ Added grid overlay opacity settings
- Value text in
DBTitleValueTableViewCell(user for example in request details screen) is now selectable
- ➕ Added Carthage support
v0.3.1 ChangesApril 11, 2018
- 💻 Grid overlay: highly customizable grid displayed on top of the screen at all times. Helpful during design review and UI debugging
UIDebuggingInformationOverlayis working again on iOS 11
- 🐛 Bug fixes:
- Improved table view management in requests list
- Network requests logging works again on iOS 9
- Saving screenshots for crash reports on non-main threads
- Fixed crash with removing observer of
v0.3.0 ChangesOctober 09, 2017
- Crash reports: list of all the crashes with details including stack trace, console output and a screenshot
- Sending crash reports by email
- Preview of available fonts
v0.2.1 ChangesSeptember 29, 2017
- 🛠 Fixed Xcode 9 warnings
- ⚡️ Updated devices list
- ✂ Removed not working
UIDebuggingInformationOverlayon iOS 11
v0.2.0 ChangesJune 05, 2017
- ➕ Added convenience methods to show the menu, performance widget and
v0.1.4 ChangesApril 14, 2017
- 🛠 fixed compatibility with ATS and self-signed certificate