👨🏻💻 Examples of new iOS 11 APIs
iOS 11 by Examples alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "ARKit" category.
Alternatively, view iOS 11 by Examples alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
2.7 0.0 iOS 11 by Examples VS PlacenotePlacenoteSDK Sample app in native iOS using ARKit, written primarily in Swift
A library that allows you to generate and update environment maps in real-time using the camera feed and ARKit's tracking capabilities.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of iOS 11 by Examples or a related project?
Code examples for new APIs of iOS 11.
Note: The project requires Xcode 9, Swift 4 and iOS 11.
Table of contents
- Core ML
- Drag and Drop
- Core NFC
Image classification demo using Core ML framework. Show description of an object on selected photo.
- Face detection. Detects all faces on selected photo.
- Face landmarks. An image analysis that finds facial features (such as the eyes and mouth) in an image.
- Object tracking. Track any object using camera.
Augmented reality experiences in your app or game.
Easy way to move content.
Reading of NFC tag payloads. Don't forget to enable NFC Tag Reading for App ID in the Apple Developer site.
Note: select CoreNFC-Example scheme and run.
New map type, new anotation views and clustering!
SMS and MMS filtering using IdentityLookup framework. Don't forget to turn on an extension in Messages > Unknown & Spam > SMS filtering.
Identifying devices that have already taken advantage of a promotional offer that you provide, or flagging a device that you have determined to be fraudulent.
Note: select DeviceChecking scheme and run.
Attributed text for
List of online sources which have mentioned iOS 11 by Examples:
- Digest MBLTDEV - issue #123
- Natasha's This Week in Swift - issue #136
- Indie iOS Focus Weekly - issue #127
- iOS Developers Slack Weekly Digest, June 28, 2017
- iOS Cookies Newsletter - issue #83
- iOSGoodies - issue #187
- iOS Dev Weekly - issue #307
- WeeklyCocoa.News - 31st week of 2017
- Natasha's This Week in Swift - issue #143
- #iOSCocoaTreats - Oct 5 2017
Artem Novichkov, [email protected]
The project is available under the MIT license. See the [LICENSE](./LICENSE) file for more info.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the iOS 11 by Examples README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.