JTAppleCalendar alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Calendar" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of JTAppleCalendar or a related project?
Q: How will my calendar dateCells look with this library?
A: However you want them to look.
- [x] Range selection - select dates in a range. The design is entirely up to you.
- [x] Boundary dates - limit the calendar date range
- [x] Week/month mode - show 1 row of weekdays. Or 2, 3 or 6
- [x] Custom cells - make your day-cells look however you want, with any functionality you want
- [x] Custom calendar view - make your calendar look however you want, with what ever functionality you want
- [x] First Day of week - pick anyday to be first day of the week
- [x] Horizontal or vertical mode
- [x] Ability to add month headers in varying sizes/styles of your liking
- [x] Ability to scroll to any month by simply using the date
- [x] Ability to design your calendar however you want. You want it, you build it ___
How do I use this library?
>> Read the wiki for Tutorials and example code to download. Or visit PatchTheCode.com.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [[Contribute](CONTRIBUTING.md)].
Thank you to all our backers! 🙏 [Become a backer]
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]
JTAppleCalendar is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the JTAppleCalendar README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.