MagicalRecord v2.4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-06-24 // over 3 years ago
- ➕ Adding tvOS support (Cœur, #1362)
- ➕ Adding watchOS support, CocoaPods only (Cœur, #1363)
- ⚡️ Updating CocoaLumberjack for 3.x support (LaurentiuUngur, #1352)
- 🛠 Fix date format parsing when local isn't US (Cœur, #964)
- Importing 'NSNull' for relationship sets its value to 'nil' instead of ignoring it. (burczyk, #1194)
- 🛠 Fix honouring multiple sort flags (deanWombourne, #1251)
- CGFloat precision for
- ✅ To allow custom options like Data Protection level on the Core Data store files, we expose
- 📚 Documentation in Swift (ssuhanov, #1295)
- ✂ Removed obsolete expecta matchers for tests (Cœur)
- 🛠 Fixed and improved CI tests (Cœur)
Previous changes from v2.3.3
🚀 This release is mainly for Carthage users: the previous release had it's binaries compiled against the Xcode 7.3 beta tools. This release is compiled using the release version of Xcode 7.2.
🚀 MagicalRecord 2.3 is the final 2.x point release of MagicalRecord. It is also the final release that will support the iOS 6 and OS X 10.8 SDKs.