Avg Release Cycle
2003 days ago
v0.1.6-alpha ChangesDecember 12, 2017
v0.1.5-alpha ChangesDecember 01, 2017
- ➕ Add BatchNormalization Operator. Currently, it supports inference forwarding only.
- 0️⃣ In Conv2D operator, use
ConvMethod.Img2Colas default calculation method. Since it computes much faster.
v0.1.4-alpha ChangesNovember 25, 2017
🛠 Fix installing via CocoaPods failure error.
v0.1.3-alpha ChangesNovember 23, 2017
v0.1.2-alpha ChangesNovember 05, 2017
🚀 This releasee majorly added more guides. Also, modified few APIs involving with slice tensor making.
v0.1.1-alpha ChangesNovember 03, 2017
This is an alpha development release.
🚀 Release note:
Core APIs ready:
- Graph [backward, forward]
Operators Ready (Grad compute not ready of some operators):
- Unary operators
- Binary operators
- ⬇️ Reduce operators
- Activation operators
- Matrix multiplication operator
- 2D convolutional operator
- 2D Pooling operators
Next phase goal:
- Graph memory allocation optimization
- Operator grad compute
- ➕ Add operators:
- Depth-wise convolutional operator
- Batch normalization operator
- ➕ Add optimizer:
- Convert Keras model