Avg Release Cycle
924 days ago
v3.0.0 ChangesSeptember 18, 2020
- 🐎 Updates
CGAffineTransforminterpolation to use matrix decomposition. This improves the interpolation of non-RST transforms and greatly improves performance for all transform interpolation.
- ➕ Adds support for animating
CATransform3Dusing matrix decomposition.
- 🐎 Updates
v2.1.1 ChangesMay 29, 2020
- 🛠 Fixes the execution of execution blocks and property assignments in curved animations
v2.1.0 ChangesApril 09, 2020
- ✂ Removes a limitation around subelement mutability when adding child animations.
v2.0.4 ChangesMarch 18, 2020
- ⚡️ Updates handling of execution and per-frame execution blocks in child animations so they behave properly when used in a parent with a curve applied.
- Delays calling the completion handler until the final frame of the animation is drawn to screen, to fix a bug where the drawing of the final frame would be delayed if the completion handler did a significant amount of work.
v2.0.3 ChangesMarch 06, 2020
- ➕ Adds support for installing Stagehand via Swift Package Manager
v2.0.2 ChangesFebruary 22, 2020
- 🛠 Fixes an issue where execution blocks and property assignments in child animations were not executed at the correct time.
v2.0.1 ChangesFebruary 13, 2020
- ✅ Makes the weak framework linking of XCTest explicit in the StagehandTesting podspec
v2.0 ChangesFebruary 10, 2020
- ➕ Adds snapshot methods for snapshotting an animation via a non-element view
- Switches animated snapshot format from GIF to APNG
v1.0January 16, 2020