Avg Release Cycle
886 days ago
v1.4.0September 15, 2017
Swifternalization works with Xcode 7.1 and newest Swfit
v1.2.1August 23, 2015
- ⬇️ Dropped Localizable.strings support and uses JSON files instead. See README file for details.
- ➕ Added support for strings length variations that are supported in iOS 9 by the system. The framework has its own implementation and supports such feature in iOS 8.0 and newer.
- 📚 Updated Public API and Framework documentations.
- Code cleanup.
- 👌 Improved regular expressions. Now they work 4x faster.
- ➕ Added support for floating point numbers! Now it is possible to use expressions like
- 🔄 Changed
%din expressions to just simple
xsince %d might be confusing when added support for floating point numbers.
- 👍 Inequality extended expressions matches can work only with
<=inequality signs. It has been simplified and other confusing cases with
=are unsupported now.
- 🛠 Fixed bug that might cause that inequality extended expression might not be validated correctly because of complications with using unsupported now inequality signs.
- ✂ Removed
ValueTypeenum. It is no longer needed after adding floating point numbers.
- ⚡️ Updated docs
- Framework on
swift2branch works with Xcode 7 beta 3.
- Swifternalization is available via CocoaPods.
- 📚 This is a minor update which includes documentation of the framework. It contains "Public API" and "Full" documentation. Go to README for details.
- ⚡️ Pod version has been updated to v126.96.36.199 to add info about public docs.