Facebook alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Official" category.
Alternatively, view Facebook alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.6 5.4 L1 Facebook VS ResearchKitResearchKit is an open source software framework that makes it easy to create apps for medical research or for other research projects.
8.7 2.4 L3 Facebook VS CareKitCareKit is an open source software framework for creating apps that help people better understand and manage their health.
8.0 7.0 L4 Facebook VS ShopifyShopify’s Mobile Buy SDK makes it simple to sell physical products inside your mobile app. With a few lines of code, you can connect your app with the Shopify platform and let your users buy your products using Apple Pay or their credit card.
6.3 2.3 L4 Facebook VS TumblrUnopinionated and flexible library for easily integrating Tumblr data into your iOS or OS X application.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Facebook or a related project?
Facebook SDK for iOS
This open-source library allows you to integrate Facebook into your iOS app.
Learn more about the provided samples, documentation, integrating the SDK into your app, accessing source code, and more at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios
Please take a moment and subscribe to releases so that you can be notified about new features, deprecations, and critical fixes. To see information about the latest release, consult our [changelog](CHANGELOG.md).
:wave: The SDK team is eager to learn from you! Fill out this survey to tell us what’s most important to you and how we can improve.
|:warning: Be Advised :warning:|
|We have begun rewriting the iOS SDK in Swift in order to modernize the code base.Please monitor the changelog for updates to existing interfaces but keep in mind that some interfaces will be unstable during this process. As such, updating to a minor version may introduce compilation issues related to language interoperability.Please bear with us as we work towards providing an improved experience for integrating with the Facebook platform.|
TRY IT OUT
Swift Package Manager
- In Xcode, select File > Swift Packages > Add Package Dependency.
- Follow the prompts using the URL for this repository
- Select the
- Check-out the tutorials available online at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios/getting-started
- Start coding! Visit https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios for tutorials and reference documentation.
iOS 14 CHANGES
apple store details https://developer.apple.com/app-store/app-privacy-details/
- Login - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login
- Sharing - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing
- App Links - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/applinks
- Graph API - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios/graph
- Analytics - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/analytics
Please report bugs or issues to our designated developer support team -- https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/ -- as this will help us resolve them more quickly.
Facebook welcomes contributions to our SDKs. Please see the [CONTRIBUTING](CONTRIBUTING.md) file.
See the [LICENSE](LICENSE) file.
Copyright © Meta Platforms, Inc
See the [SECURITY POLICY](SECURITY.md) for more info on our bug bounty program.
- By enabling Facebook integrations, including through this SDK, you can share information with Facebook, including information about people’s use of your app. Facebook will use information received in accordance with our Data Use Policy, including to provide you with insights about the effectiveness of your ads and the use of your app. These integrations also enable us and our partners to serve ads on and off Facebook.
- You may limit your sharing of information with us by updating the Insights control in the developer tool
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and also agree to our Terms https://www.facebook.com/policies/, including our Platform Policies https://developers.facebook.com/policy/ and Advertising Guidelines, as applicable https://www.facebook.com/ad_guidelines.php.
By using the Facebook SDK for iOS you agree to these terms.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Facebook README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.