Avg Release Cycle
271 days ago
v2.0.6 ChangesJune 27, 2022
- 🛠 Fixed Swift Package Format so that dump-package works again
v2.0.5 ChangesJune 27, 2022
📚 tl;dr: Another documentation update.
- 🔄 Changed Swift Package
- ➕ Added
.spi.ymlfor better Swift Package Index integration
- 🔄 Changed Swift Package
v2.0.4 ChangesJune 26, 2022
📚 tl;dr: A documentation update.
- 📚 Overhauled all public API documentation & converted it to the docc syntax
- 💅 Renamed:
JDStatusBarNotificationStyle& sub-style classes. (Note: If you initalize styles in your codebase this is a breaking change. The current API design doesn't expect users to initialize styles, but it is possible to do so.)
- 📇 Renamed private classes and enums and their swift naming for more consistency.
v2.0.3 ChangesJune 22, 2022
- ➕ Added rubber-banding effect when panning down on notification (.pill style only)
- Explicitly customizable ActivityIndicator color
- Ability to disable Tap-To-Hold behavior
- ➕ Added leftView Y offset (more positioning control)
- 🛠 Fix broken
.canDismissDuringUserInteraction- it can now be disabled again.
- 🛠 Fix failing animation on presentation calls during ongoing presentation
- 🛠 Fix progress bar sometimes not showing up
v2.0.2 ChangesJune 19, 2022
- 🔧 Prevent dismissal during user interaction (hold or pan), configurable.
- 👉 Use pill height as minimum pill width.
- 🛠 Fix
.canSwipeToDismiss- it can now be disabled again.
- ✂ Remove
.centerWithTextUnlessSubtitleExists, default to
v2.0.1 ChangesJune 15, 2022
- 👍 Subtitle support (customizable)
- 👍 Generic left view support (think icons, profile pictures, etc.), customizable layout
- 🏁 WindowScene inferred automatically (no need to set it explicitly anymore)
- Disable drag-to-dismiss during dismiss animation
- 💅 Tweaked default style pill size & positioning
- Don't clip text to bounds
v2.0.0 ChangesJune 14, 2022
🛠 Big release. Many bugfixes, expanded public API, new features. Modernized outdated codebase - more or less a full rewrite. 🚀 This is a breaking API release. Existing code using previous versions of this library will require some adjustments. Those adjustments should be simple though - mostly new API naming.
- A pill shaped layout (original layout available as "full-width" layout)
- 👍 Drag-to-dismiss + general support for user interaction on the notification
- Easy progress bar animation through public API
- Custom view presentation
- Presentation when no status bar is visible
- More robust layouting of text & activity indicator
- 👌 Support for apps that use window scenes
- Explicit Swift naming for all public APIs + Swift example project
- 💅 Full fledged style editor in example project + config export
- 🛠 Many bug fixes
- Non-notch device layout matches notch device layout now
- 💅 Included styles moved to explicit API, instead of
JDStatusBarViewinternals no longer exposed, custom view APIs added instead.
v1.6.1 ChangesDecember 12, 2019
🚀 Old version based on original release. No release notes available.
🚀 [Unreleased]: https://github.com/calimarkus/JDStatusBarNotification/compare/2.0.6...HEAD
🚀 [1.6.1]: https://github.com/calimarkus/JDStatusBarNotification/releases/tag/1.6.1
v1.6.0September 10, 2018
v1.5.6October 09, 2017