Avg Release Cycle
348 days ago
- 👍 Carthage is now a supported installation method, in addition to CocoaPods
- If a convert annotation on an enum has no explicit database type given, its RawType is used.
- 🐎 Various performance and usability improvements, e.g.
setup.rbnow asks which project to use if there is more than one, and creates a non-empty
*.generated.swiftfile to help with code completion.
- ➕ Added
put()with variable argument list,
put(inout)for mutable structs, and
put()itself no longer returns IDs. (Apologies, please adjust your code)
- ➕ Added variants of methods that take arrays which work with the faster
- ✂ Removed some protocols that only ever had one instance.
- ⚡️ Update code generator to work in Xcode projects that use Swift Package Manager for their other dependencies.
- Relations in queries
- Observer callbacks for data changes
- Many-to-many relations
- 🚚 Asynchronous put/remove
- Edit relations through their backlinks
- API clean up; e.g. renames, simple IDs, simplifications, etc.
- 🚀 If you've been using pre-releases, you can find migration instructions in the Readme on Github.
v1.0.rc7September 18, 2019