Avg Release Cycle
2889 days ago
- The expiration for certificates embedded in the provisioning profile are now displayed. Xcode won't find a profile match if an expired certificate is replaced in the keychain but not embedded in a new provisioning file.
- Reading .ipa archives is now done without writing temporary files.
- 📦 The plug-in will now report any provisioning information in .app packages or .ipa archives
- Basic information about the file itself is now shown (size and last modification date)
- 👀 Gave up on code signing the plug-in: see http://www.openradar.me/15444624
- 🛠 Fixed problems displaying information from provisioning profiles created several years ago
- ➕ Added support for OS X provisioning profiles
- The profile platform is now displayed (Mac/iOS)
- 🔗 Links to the Dev Center are now platform specific
- The profile type is now displayed (Development/Distribution/Enterprise, Ad Hoc/App Store)
- Preview can now display raw data.
- ➕ Added support for OS X 10.8.
- ➕ Added link for updating Developer Certificates.
- Formatting improvements.
🚀 This is the first release of the Provisioning Quick Look plug-in.