Avg Release Cycle
293 days ago
- 👍 Extremely basic support for Mac Catalyst, with an accompanying sample app. (#464)
- Switched to using system SF Symbol icons on iOS 13.0 and up. (#455)
cancelButtonColorproperties to control the color of the main call-to-action buttons in the toolbar. (#436)
showOnlyIconsproperty to disable showing the "Cancel" and "Done" text labels. (#438)
commitCurrentCrop()method to programmatically simulate tapping the 'Done' button. (#441)
- ➕ Added Catalan localization. (#449)
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where visible snapping would occur during the presentation animation on iPad models with rounded corners. (#461)
- 👌 Improved logic for detecting whether the controller needs to be popped or dismissed from its current presentation context. (#443)
- 🛠 Fixed a CocoaPods installation issue where warnings would be displayed about importing the header references needed for SPM support. (#445)
- ➕ Added provisions for later versions of SPM no longer supporting iOS 8. (#448)
- ➕ Added
allowedAspectRatiosproperty to Swift layer. (#453)
- 👍 Brazilian Portuguese Language Support (#380)
- A visual glitch that would occur in iOS 13 because the Swift view controller wasn't explicitly marked as full screen. (#385)
- A visual glitch where the image would snap upwards during the presentation animation on non-Face ID devices. (#387)
- A bug where subclassing the class in Swift would fail because it wasn't using the desginated initializer. (#379)
- 👍 Swift 4.2 Support
- Romanian and Hungarian localizations.
- The ability to show only certain aspect ratios.
- A setting to allow confirmation before cancelling a crop.
- 🛠 Fixed layout issue on the new iPad Pro
- 🛠 Fixed issues with the aspect ratio settings when zooming out.
- 🛠 Fixed an issue when rotating images would sometimes break.
- A bug where the completion handler of the cropping operation wouldn't fire.
- 👍 iOS 7 Support
- Image does not invert when 'Smart Invert Colors' is enabled.
- A Core Animation crash when the image size is initially NaN.
- The image being positioned slightly higher than it should be on iPhone X.
- An imprecision issue where the reported cropping frame was out of bounds.
minimumAspectRatioto set a minimum shape that the cropping box can be scaled to.
cropViewPaddingto specifically control how much padding from the edge the crop box gives.
cropAdjustingDelayto specifically control how long the timer waits until animating the crop transition.
aspectRatioLockDimensionSwapEnabledas a stopgap to locking the aspect ratio when rotating the image.
- More thorough sanitation of the final frame calculation.
- A bug where sometimes the square aspect ratio would stop being square.
- A memory cycle leak in the Swift wrapper.
- A broken animation when rotating the device orientation 180 degrees.
- A broken animation if you hit 'reset' right after resizing the crop box.
- Danish and Malaysian localisations weren't being imported properly.