Avg Release Cycle
377 days ago
- 👍 Extremely basic support for Mac Catalyst, with an accompanying sample app. (#464)
- Switched to using system SF Symbol icons on iOS 13.0 and up. (#455)
cancelButtonColorproperties to control the color of the main call-to-action buttons in the toolbar. (#436)
showOnlyIconsproperty to disable showing the "Cancel" and "Done" text labels. (#438)
commitCurrentCrop()method to programmatically simulate tapping the 'Done' button. (#441)
- ➕ Added Catalan localization. (#449)
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where visible snapping would occur during the presentation animation on iPad models with rounded corners. (#461)
- 👌 Improved logic for detecting whether the controller needs to be popped or dismissed from its current presentation context. (#443)
- 🛠 Fixed a CocoaPods installation issue where warnings would be displayed about importing the header references needed for SPM support. (#445)
- ➕ Added provisions for later versions of SPM no longer supporting iOS 8. (#448)
- ➕ Added
allowedAspectRatiosproperty to Swift layer. (#453)
- 👍 Brazilian Portuguese Language Support (#380)
- A visual glitch that would occur in iOS 13 because the Swift view controller wasn't explicitly marked as full screen. (#385)
- A visual glitch where the image would snap upwards during the presentation animation on non-Face ID devices. (#387)
- A bug where subclassing the class in Swift would fail because it wasn't using the desginated initializer. (#379)
- 👍 Swift 4.2 Support
- Romanian and Hungarian localizations.
- The ability to show only certain aspect ratios.
- A setting to allow confirmation before cancelling a crop.
- 🛠 Fixed layout issue on the new iPad Pro
- 🛠 Fixed issues with the aspect ratio settings when zooming out.
- 🛠 Fixed an issue when rotating images would sometimes break.
- A bug where the completion handler of the cropping operation wouldn't fire.
- 👍 iOS 7 Support
- Image does not invert when 'Smart Invert Colors' is enabled.
- A Core Animation crash when the image size is initially NaN.
- The image being positioned slightly higher than it should be on iPhone X.
- An imprecision issue where the reported cropping frame was out of bounds.