awesome-xcode-scripts alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Other Xcode" category.
Alternatively, view awesome-xcode-scripts alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.5 0.0 L5 awesome-xcode-scripts VS SynxA command-line tool that reorganizes your Xcode project folder to match your Xcode groups
3D Touch shortcuts in the Simulator
Quick fix your Xcode with the missing developer disk images. iOS, tvOS, watchOS files available.
A curated collection of useful gitignore templates for different programming languages while pushing your code to git. 😊 📝
This extension ports popular Xcode keyboard shortcuts to Visual Studio Code.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of awesome-xcode-scripts or a related project?
Awesome Xcode Scripts
A curated list of useful Xcode scripts 📝.
- How to Setup
How to Setup
- Open Xcode project. Select your target
- Build Phases -> Add Build Phase -> Add Run Script Build Phase
- Open "Run Script" section that was created and .
- Copy & Paste your script there.
- (Optional) Rename your Run Scripts to identify them easily.
Build Number Auto-Increment Script
- BuildVersion.sh - A script that runs each time you build your app in Xcode to read the Build number, increment it, and write it back to the app's
Build Number Auto-Increment Script on Git Commit
- BuildNumberOnGitCommit.sh - A script that runs each time you commit your app to git, the Build number gets incremented.
Use this only if you are pushing you code to git.
Semantic Version Auto-Increment Script
- VersionNumberIncrement.sh - Auto-increment the version number (only) when a project is archived for export.
Insure your starting version number is in SemVer format (e.g. 1.0.0)
AppIcon Versioning Auto-Increment Script
- IconVersioning.sh - Overlay the iOS application version on top of the icon.
Detect FixMe ToDo Error Tag On Swift Script
- Download the zip or clone the repo to your desired directory.
$ git clone https://github.com/aashishtamsya/awesome-xcode-scripts.git
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request 😉 😊
The content of Awesome Xcode Scripts itself is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license, and the underlying source code used to format and display that content is licensed under the MIT license.
See the [LICENSE](LICENSE.md) file for more info.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the awesome-xcode-scripts README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.