swift-project-template alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Other Xcode" category
A collection of swift, objective-c, android and many more langugages .gitignore templates 📝.
This extension ports popular Xcode keyboard shortcuts to Visual Studio Code.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of swift-project-template or a related project?
🍪 Cookiecutter template for Swift iOS projects.
- Xcode 10.2 and Swift 5.0 support
- AppCode support (checked in 2018.2.2 version)
- Custom project structure (the same in the project and on the disk)
- Configurations and schemes:
- Custom scripts for Carthage and SwiftLint
- iOS Deployment Target - 11.0
- Optional integrations:
- Template for Github pull requests
Settings.bundlewith app version
- Disabled automatic code signing (sorry, Apple 🤷♂️)
-Xfrontend -debug-time-function-bodiesflags for profiling compilation times
.gitattributesfor correct repo language detection via linguist
brew install cookiecutter carthage
Carthage is used as dependency manager by default.
- (Optional) Install SwiftGen:
brew install swiftgen
- Install git-flow
cookiecutter gh:artemnovichkov/swift-project-template. No need to create project folder manually, cookiecutter does it for you.
For future runs you can shorten the command to
cookiecutter swift-project-template. However, if you want to use the most recent template you should still run the full command above. Or just create an alias:
alias template='cookiecutter gh:artemnovichkov/swift-project-template'
Artem Novichkov, email@example.com
swift-project-template is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the swift-project-template README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.