XJYChart alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Charts" category.
Alternatively, view XJYChart alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of XJYChart or a related project?
XJYChart - A High-performance, Elegant, Easy-to-integrate Charting Framework. The Best iOS Objc Charts.
- [x] chart more beautiful
- [x] support chart scroll
- [x] support chart area fill
- [x] support chart animation
- [x] support chart touch
- [x] support chart highlight
XJYChart is available through CocoaPods. To install it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
Then, run the following command:
$ pod install
How to Use
- (instancetype)initWithFrame:(CGRect)frame dataItemArray:(NSMutableArray<XLineChartItem*>*)dataItemArray dataDiscribeArray:(NSMutableArray<NSString*>*)dataDiscribeArray topNumber:(NSNumber*)topNumbser bottomNumber:(NSNumber*)bottomNumber graphMode:(XLineGraphMode)graphMode chartConfiguration:(XLineChartConfiguration*)configuration;
- frame: The frame rectangle for the view
- dataItemArray: data for lines
- topNumber: ordinate coordinate top number
- bottomNumber: ordinate bottom top number
- graphMode: which kind of line chart you want to use.eg: MutiLineGraph,AreaLineGraph,StackAreaLineGraph
- chartConfiguration: detail configuration for chart. like lineMode, shadow
- (instancetype)initWithDataNumberArray:(NSMutableArray*)numberArray color:(UIColor*)color;
- numberArray: values in line
- color: line fill color
XNormalLineChartConfiguration* configuration = [[XNormalLineChartConfiguration alloc] init]; configuration.lineMode = CurveLine; configuration.isShowShadow = YES;
XJYChart is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the XJYChart README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.