MCLog alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Plugins" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of MCLog or a related project?
This plugin lets you easily filter the Xcode console log output. While you can already search the text in the console log output you are still left searching through a lot of code that has nothing to do with what you're interested in. MCLog is a simple solution to this problem. Filter the console using simple strings and display what you really want to see. Here's the demo:
- Works in Xcode 5.0 through 7.3. Unfortunately, Apple no longer supports Xcode plug-ins as of Xcode 8.0.
- Filter console log with regular expression.
- Support multi-tabs.
- Support colorful log output.
Install it via Alcatraz
- Clone the repo and build it.
- MCLog.xcplugin should appear in
- Restart Xcode
If you encounter any issues you can uninstall it by removing the
If you upgrade OSX to 10.11(El Capitain), please run this command
sudo xcodebuild -license after install MCLog.
MCLog is under MIT. See the LICENSE file for more info.
Thanks to @alexlee002 for code contributions and many features.
Any suggestions or improvements are welcome. Feel free to contact me at @yuhua_twit.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the MCLog README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.