XAlign alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Plugins" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of XAlign or a related project?
XAlign (Ready for Xcode 8+ 🚀)
An amazing Xcode Source Editor extension to align regular code. It can align anything by using custom alignment patterns.
Here are some example alignment patterns. Of course you can make your own. The pattern file is here:
/Source/Patterns.bundle/default.plist, and the patterns are based on regular expression.
- You may not like the alignment style below, try it yourself or tell me at the Issues. :)
- There is no need to align all codes at a time when they are complicated, try to align by group which the codes are more similar in.
- 默认对齐的风格不是你喜欢的，可以自定义，或者提个 Issues。
Align by equals sign
Align by define group
Align by property group
- [x] Much easier to customize alignment patterns.
Install on Xcode 8
- Download the XAlign.dmg📎 or XAlign.app.zip📎
- Open and copy
- Run it then close it.
1. Enable XAlign
Check System Preferences -> Extensions -> Xocde Source Editor -> XAlign
2. Setting Shortcut in Xocde
Preferences -> Key bindings -> Filter: xalign
- Please install macOS Sierra (version 10.12) if your macOS is 10.11.
- If you are looking for the version supporting Xcode 7, check this branch;
Want to help
Special thanks to
- Geek Zoo Studio
They provide awesome design and development works continues to help the open-source community even better.
BeeFramework is a new generation of development framework which makes faster and easier app development, Build your app by geek's way.